UK & European Guild of Music Supervisors are looking for a Part-Time Co-ordinator.
The UK & European Guild of Music Supervisors is dedicated to raising awareness and understanding of the role of a music supervisor within the entertainment industries including film, television, gaming, advertising, trailers, interactive media & theatre.
About the role:
The UK and European Guild of Music Supervisors is looking for a part-time coordinator to start at the beginning of April. This will be on a fixed-term retained basis working remotely, rather than as an employee based in a company office. This opportunity will suit someone who is a graduate or at the beginning of their music supervision career, or returning from childcare sabbatical period, which will enable them to gain further experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- All operational aspects of the running of the GMS, including masterclasses and events.
- Co-ordination of the monthly newsletter using Mailchimp. This includes finding features/interviews, music supervision & sync related news and music industry job listings.
- Updating membership contacts.
- Overseeing daily accounts and finance via Stripe.
- Managing social media.
- Overseeing website updates and liaising with our web developer.
- Monitoring and replying to info@ emails.
- Organising and minuting all board and committee meetings.
- Use Zoom to create meetings, host masterclass webinars and other online events.
- Use Eventbrite for GMS events.
- Monitoring all new member sign-ups and membership process.
- Supporting the various GMS committees, such as diversity & inclusion, events, unions and more.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptionally organised, reliable, and thorough, with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and a good communicator.
- Able to work alone and with a team.
- Able to work remotely.
- Experience within the music and/or media industries
- It would be helpful but not essential, to have an understanding of the sync and music supervision sector.
£12K / year
20 hours per week. Flexible working hours but needs to be available during working hours.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Part-time Coordinator – Job Application’ in the subject line
Please note, we will be considering applications immediately as they are received with the start date of the role from April 2022.
We encourage applications from people who are currently under-represented in the digital and creative sector. This includes women, people who are Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic, D/deaf, Disabled and Neurodivergent people, people from the LGBTQ+ community, as well people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.