Post Production Assistant, KPM Music UK – London Based, Full Time Role
KPM Music is home to the world’s greatest library music labels. License production music for film, TV, advertising, games, promos, trailers, online, documentary, and corporate.
The post-production assistant will work with the content and distribution team at KPM, reporting to the Head of Content and Technology. They will primarily look after all the digital assets that come with each production music album on KPM, such as the audio and artwork. They will work closely with the production team and get a good understanding of the production schedule to ensure everything is in place on our site when the album is ready to go live. After an album is complete, they will make sure all the files are stored and organise in the right place. They will use DAWs like Pro Tools to listen and check stem mixes. They will also assist in delivering assets to third party services for things like broadcast monitoring, content id and DSP’s
What You’ll Do:
- Organise, process and upload assets (audio, artwork, lyrics) for new albums on KPM’s in house labels
- Organise, rename, and check stems for new albums on KPM’s in house labels
- Keep track of the production schedule and make sure all assets are in place for each album
- Archive final assets
- Check sub published content delivery to ensure all assets are present and file naming is correct
- Help deliver assets to 3rd party services and joint venture partners
- Assist with our offline hard drive and help deliver new drives to sales teams and clients
Who You Are:
- Proven experience with DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, Wavelab or Audition
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with audio/artwork file formats
- Understanding of music production and synch
- Good knowledge of music
- A wide interest in music for film and television. Experience of/or a good understanding of production music.
- Understanding of musical arrangements and ability to define musical terms and instrumentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to give accurate feedback to creatives.V
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management and coordination skills.
- Ability to work within a team
- Motivated self-starter with great time management skills and ability to multi-task.
This is an opportunity for you to
- join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community with an opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- work in a modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- receive an attractive and flexible benefits package including private medical insurance (after 12 months), dental, travel insurance and critical illness coverage
- be supported by industry professionals as you to grow & develop your career
How to Apply
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, send your CV and a brief cover letter detailing your salary expectations and telling us why you are the right person to join our team to email@example.com
Please quote Ref: PPA KPM 12/2021 on your communication.
The closing date for applications is 7th Jan 2022
As an equal opportunity’s employer, KPM Music (a division of Sony Music Publishing) is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.