Company: 1107 Studios
Location: United Kingdom (Remote) – UK/EU working hours
Closing Date: 31st May 2022.
1107 Studios is a Boutique Production Music library, founded in 2021, specialising in music for Brands and Broadcast. Working alongside some of the world’s biggest brands such as, Unilever, L’Oréal, Hugo Boss, Visa, BBC, ITV and many more.
We are looking for a Producer to come on board and join the award-winning 1107 Studios production team – after an exceptional first year – including industry-wide recognition and acclaim at the Production Music Awards, Music & Sound Awards & Clio Awards 2021, the Producer will be responsible for producing high quality albums to fit our clients needs whilst providing general production support, website metadata, and assist with the scaling of 1107’s catalogue and commercial performance while playing a leading role in the development of Songtradr Group products and services.
Main Job Duties
Your role would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Proactively research and identify current music trends and gaps in the catalogue
- Maintain composer relationships and research new talent to join roster
- Producing albums for the in-house labels, from conception to release providing creative feedback to composers
- Creating and titling tracks, track descriptions, tagging and metadata for each album
- Ensuring all audio delivery has been collected and organised ready for mastering and ingestion
- Prepare contract details for business affairs
- Manage releases, publishing albums & provide release reports
- Manage booking of Mastering, Recording Sessions and Musicians as required
- Support the Production Manager with Finance & Budget management
- Ingest albums to Harvest platform following all metadata requirements
- Distribute Albums to music suppliers (ILM, Soundmouse, Songtradr etc)
- Creating and Managing Playlists for Website
- Provide music searches on demand for both internal and external clients
- Managing invoicing and licensing queries
- Request ISRC assignments and liaise registration reports to copyright team
- Any other ad hoc duties as directed by Production Manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Expert in using DAWs (Pro Tools or Logic)
- Experience in audio editing, mixing and music production
- 3+ years in Production Music Library or Music Publisher is preferred but not required
- Ability to confidently talk music with composers and musicians.
- You love music and are passionate about our mission to increase the value of music for all
- In the know of what’s hot and what’s not in the world of sync – specifically in the worlds of film, TV, trailers and advertising.
- Able to take initiative
- Collaborative and team player
- Dependable and respectful
How You’ll Fit Our Culture
- CONSCIOUSLY COLLABORATIVE: You understand ‘team’ and collaborate with kindness and respect
- HUMBLY CONFIDENT: You’re confident but are never arrogant
- DILIGENTLY DRIVEN: You’re self-motivated, hard-working, and get results
- INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS: You’re positive, open, and passionate about finding innovative solutions
- GOOD BUSINESS FOR ALL: You do what’s good for the business
Perks of the Job
- Work from anywhere (but be available for UK/EU hours)
- Paid vacation time
- Pension Scheme
1107 Studios is part of the Songtradr Group (Big Sync Music, Massive Music, Pretzel). You are welcome at Songtradr for who you are, no matter where you’re from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background!
Since our launch in 2016, we have always been driven by our love for music and our intention to bring positive change to the industry. Today, that intention remains. We aim to continue the journey of unlocking the potential of human creativity through conscious innovation.
Please send a Cover Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org