UK based sync agency Pitch & Sync is looking for a dynamic and inspiring Production Coordinator to join its growing music synchronisation business operating across advertising and brand sectors.
Pitch & Sync is one of London’s most renowned music supervision and sound agencies with creativity and passion for music at the heart of everything we do.
With additional bases in Amsterdam and Berlin, the role will also allow you to work to those markets from time to time.
Your work will impact the way our business’ audiences experience music across commercials, events, experiential and digital projects through your creativity and passion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assisting marketing activity; creating content, running company social media channels, tracking and creating reports on campaigns
- Assist on PR pieces; research, writing, copy checking and asset collating & creation
- Manage designated clients, building and nurturing the relationships to a high standard
- Assisting creative team members with a range of tasks such as showreels, presentations, creative presentations, research and new business pitches
- Support clients with all queries including technical, musical and licensing
- Assist Music Supervisors on music searches
- Update & maintain company channels; website, Vimeo, Linkedin, Spotify, Instagram and Twitter
- Basic office management – oversee invoicing, equipment ordering
- Attend all relevant parties, meals, client events. This includes representing the company at industry functions, gigs, exhibitions, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- Beyond passionate about music
- At least 12 months experience in the industry
- Experienced with audio, video and image editing softwares
- Knowledgeable of music, advertising and brand industries
- Rock strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Organised and time efficient. Able to get the job done
Competitive basic salary offered
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com no later than end of the day on the 22nd July