Warp Publishing, a leading independent music publishing company, is looking for a Publishing Coordinator to join its team in the North London office.
The company: Warp Publishing provides a personalised music publishing service to a diverse and unique roster of artists, score composers and hit songwriters including Anna Meredith, Danny Brown, Oneohtrix Point Never, Yves Tumor, Khruangbin, Death Grips, Kwes, Miguel Atwood-Ferguson, Morgan Geist, Boards of Canada and many more.
Warp has a rich reputation for innovation in music and for the business infrastructure that supports its artists, with offices in London and Los Angeles. 2019 is Warp’s 30th Anniversary.
The role: You will provide the highest level of publishing administration services for our artists, looking after copyright and other publishing tasks as part of the Copyright & Royalties team. You will work closely with collection societies, digital service providers, artists and their management and report to the Copyright & Royalties Manager.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Registering all new works and agreements with collection societies and sub-publishers;
- Reviewing catalogue information using multiple sources of information (collection societies, agreements, discography);
- Submitting live setlists and cue sheets to collection societies;
- Working closely with the Copyright & Royalties Manager in all income tracking exercises;
- Resolving any queries from Artists/Management, Royalties, Finance, DSPs, collection societies & sub-publishers worldwide;
You will be encouraged to take on additional responsibilities as you gain autonomy in your work.
- Good knowledge of music copyright from previous experience and/or degree of study;
- Minimum of one year’s experience working in an administrative role for a publisher or collection society;
- Passionate about independent music, the Warp Publishing roster, and the music publishing business;
- Enthusiastic about providing a great service to our artists.
- Experience with Music Maestro or similarrights and royalty management software;
- Being comfortable with Excel and handling large amounts of data.
Salary: dependent on experience
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable.
Closing date: Thursday 21stNovember 2019
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Publishing Coordinator’ as the subject header.