Synchtank is a specialist software developer providing digital asset management and royalty accounting systems based in London, New York and Los Angeles. Our rapidly expanding publishing royalty system is looking to add people with deep knowledge of publishing royalties and ideally label royalties to help onboard new clients. This will involve understanding our clients Works, Masters, contracts and payments and working with our engineering teams to onboard them.
You will need to have a good grasp of data principles, excellent Excel skills and an understanding of financial accounting systems. You will have a big part to play in product development and the future of our platforms working with a small and tight management and engineering team to define new features and the evolution of the system. There is a huge opportunity to make the role into whatever you want. There will be travel involved primarily to the US.
You should have significant publishing and label royalties experience on a global basis. Good financial/accounting knowledge is also essential. Any software engineering experience would be a significant plus.
Please note: the ideal canadidate will be based in London but Los Angeles is also possible.
This is a full-time permanent role with an immediate start and a market leading salary based on experience.
- Global Music Publishing and Royalty experience
- Knowledge of producing royalty statements
- At least 5 years’ experience in royalty/finance role or similar
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Experience with accounting systems such as Xero, SAP, Oracle Financials
- Knowledge of software engineering a benefit
- Great communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team, and help their colleagues when required
- Team player who works well meeting daily demands
Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.