Kobalt Music Group is looking for a receptionist to join us and to be the face of our London team. We are currently working in a sparkling office in Cannon Street and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone proactive, with strong interpersonal skills and a friendly attitude to become our front of house champion. First impressions count, and with an office of over 300 people, it is essential you are client focused and efficient, able to think on your feet and most of all able to remember a face to a name!! The successful candidate will be cultivating the culture of Kobalt all the while maintaining the smooth running of the front desk and lobby of our fast growing and vibrant company.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music and technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers and labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model. Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting and for artists to maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. This global technology platform is able to track and collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
This is an established yet fast growing creator-centric company of artists and songwriters including The Chainsmokers, Kelly Clarkson, Miles Davis, Dave Grohl, Lauv, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Pitbull, Elvis Presley, Skrillex, Sam Smith, and many more. Kobalt represents on average over 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in both the US and UK.
We’re currently 600 people based across 13 offices and we’re still growing. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story!
WHAT DOES A RECEPTIONIST AT KOBALT DO?
- First point of contact for all clients and visitors to the office
- Managing the booking of meeting rooms
- Managing a large volume of calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Dealing with enquiries both internally and externally
- General administrative support to the facilities team when required
- Booking taxis for staff
- Sorting and distributing post and deliveries
- Keeping front of house looking fantastic!
- Prepping the beer fridge for Friday drinks
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to provide professional 5* customer service
- Organised and efficient with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to liaise with all staff members and clients, no matter their level of seniority
- Confident but calm and in control at all times!
- Previous reception/administrative experience