We are seeking an accurate candidate with a strong work ethic, total attention to detail and the ability to work at a sustained high level of performance to join the Neighbouring Rights Distribution Team in our London office.
You will support the Distribution team in data matching processes required to enable accurate royalty payments to our clients. You will have strong numerical and organizational skills, high attention to detail, an affinity for technology and innovation, ability to solve loosely defined problems and a passion for music!
WHAT DOES A ROYALTY MATCHING ASSISTANT IN NEIGHBOURING RIGHTS DO?
- Ensuring the timely receipt of incoming royalty statements and payments from society
- Manipulation of incoming source royalty statements for the ingestion of data to our system
- Processing of royalties using our internal database (matching recordings, sub accounts, right
types, territories etc.)
- Maintain internal databases ensuring generation of royalties to accounts
- Take on additional ad hoc tasks as needed
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be comfortable working on repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of written and spoken English
WHY CHOOSE US?
Thought centralized, automated and efficient administration services using the latest technology, our Neighbouring Rights team offer a reduction in royalty collection time of up to 50%, more effective collection as well as substantially improved transparency to ensure performers are paid fairly around the world.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of offer.
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.