Love TV and music and understand the difference between production companies and broadcasters? We’re looking for a production company specialist to join our bustling team. APPLY NOW!
We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated and proactive Sales Account Executive IPC to join our team in London. In this role, you will be reporting to the Creative Sync and Licensing Manager – UK as part of the dedicated UK Sales Team. We are open to candidates based outside of London who are near TV Production hubs – i.e. Manchester, Bristol. You will be expected to be able to travel to both London and around the rest of the country on a regular basis, current restrictions permitting.
To be responsible for the dynamic and significant revenue growth generated by our WOMG music offerings (catalogue and custom music) in the UK territory with a specific focus on the Independent Production Company sector.
You will have proven professional experience in an IPC environment ideally dealing with licensing and rights management or sales/business development.
You’ll be fluent in the conversation surrounding music licensing rights in the context of audiovisual content and how performing revenue is generated as well as what music licensing means for each individual client.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- To understand and stay abreast of our IPC clients’ music strategies to inform where we could potentially support/fit in and offer commercially viable solutions.
- To be the point person for where these opportunities arise as well as being the person to generate opportunities as you see them.
- To support our clients in their music strategies by first of all seeking to understand them, and then adapting/flexing our offerings as needed. You should work with an eye for the wider commercial opportunity and ensure that we can deliver the new opportunities in a way that supports and fits into current working processes and routines.
- To spend time with clients that may include working hours beyond those listed which is the nature of any sales role at WOMG
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years working in the IPC and audiovisual content production sector, ideally also with music licensing experience
- A strategic operator with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A demonstrable and thorough understanding of the IPC world and how it works in order to be able to hit the ground running
- An understanding of music licensing and the complexities within this niche sector
- Must have solid Salesforce experience
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to travel around the UK for client visits as well as regularly to London
If you are qualified and excited about this role, please email Joelle Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV with a motivation letter as to why you’d like to apply. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you don’t hear back from us within four weeks, please assume that you have not been selected for consideration.
We are West One Music Group – a collaborative community of the brightest minds in music, dedicated to producing music for media. We bring together leading composers and artists to create soundtracks for the world’s most creative media encompassing TV, film, advertising, gaming, radio or online. Born in London in 2002, we now have offices and local production facilities across the globe.
West One Music Group continue to follow the government guidance regarding COVID-19 with the priority of keeping our employees safe and well. West One Music Group employees are currently working remotely and we have no imminent plans for this to change. We will adopt a remote recruitment and on boarding process for this role and expect it to be based remotely until government guidance changes, at which point office working will be required.
Inclusion, Diversity and Equity at West One Music Group
West One Music Group is an inclusive working environment and we are committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion, therefore we welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community.
Once we have received and filtered CVs and contacted those we’d like to progress further in the recruitment process, we will destroy any record of applications unsuccessful at this stage. We operate our recruitment process in line with GDPR rules and confidentially and securely hold of personal information on CVs / covering letters only for the duration that’s necessary under these guidelines.