Who we are:
We are developing an AI-powered music similarity search and auto-tagging that music companies, TVs and filmmakers use to find the right music for picture much faster. We have become the leader in this new and growing music-tech segment. Our goal is to make the discovery of music faster and easier. To achieve that, we are building a range of products, all built on our core machine learning technology.
We are based in Prague, Czech Republic, but we have employees and clients worldwide, mainly in the US and the EU.
Why we need you:
As we’re growing, we need to speed up and solidify the research processes, tools and infrastructure. Our backlog is full of great ideas and features, and we believe that you will help us move forward in the right direction much faster. We need your experience to shape our codebase and give it the care it deserves. Your work will have a real impact on the tools we use daily to run our experiments and process data in production.
What we use:
Elsewhere (what you can touch, but you’re not required to work with): Go, Node, TypeScript, PHP, PgSQL, Elastic, gRPC, Kubernetes, Redis, CircleCI, Google Cloud Platform…
How you fit in:
- You can write reliable Python code.
- You have a good understanding of machine learning concepts and are familiar with PyTorch or similar framework.
- You have experience with developing a medium- to large-sized project.
- You can implement new features according to specification, but you’re always eager to question the specification.
- You feel comfortable proposing architectural improvements, and you understand their impact.
- You have experience with parallel and distributed processing and writing high-performance code.
- You have a basic understanding of hardware, its limitations and how it affects performance.
- You have an understanding of data structures and a basic understanding of commonly used algorithms.
- You can write unit and integration tests.
- You feel comfortable in Linux, using version control (Git), containers (Docker)
- You know what a coding standard is and what it’s good for.
- You can participate in a technical conversation with your teammates and don’t mind having such a conversation.
- Your English is good enough to talk to your English-speaking colleagues.
What you don’t need to know, but we appreciate if you do or if you’re willing to learn:
- You can talk some compiled language (preferably C/C++) and have experience with creating Python C extensions.
- You are familiar with audio signal processing.
- You are familiar with GPU programming and CUDA.
- You have experience with implementing and improving neural network architectures.
- You have a good grasp of databases.
- You can use Kubernetes.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You like music. 🙂
What we offer:
- Both on-site and remote cooperation is possible
- Office in Prague 7
- Salary according to skills and experience
- Friendly teammates (we won’t even judge you if you use tabs for indentation)
- Informal work environment
- Opportunity to learn more about machine learning and AI
- Chance to be at the forefront of AI revolution in the music business
- Instead of disrupting their business, we are improving the lives of musicians and music companies worldwide by making their music easily searchable.
Are you interested in research, AI and recommendation technologies? Send us your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you!