We’re looking for bright, analytical, problem solvers. Innovators with a can do attitude who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you challenge the status quo, are an expert at what you do, accelerating to a better and simpler future. Sounds like we’re looking for a bit of an all-rounder? Correct. Somebody who is strong technically with numbers, ideally comfortable with some basic coding, a great communicator and importantly, somebody who can pick up things pretty quickly.
Having a growth mindset and impeccable people skills are a must, and underneath all of this, we’d love it if you’ll join us with our passion for music and for its creators to be paid their fair share of the proceeds from the growing digital consumption of it.
You’ll be spending your time on a variety of different projects to help us improve what we do, and we believe this role would suit someone who has been put through their paces in a rigorous, analytical, fast paced environment and now wants to take the next step in their career by owning more of the end to end delivery.
If this sounds like you, and you enjoy a job where every day is different and where your work will have a direct impact on the future of the music industry, then come and help us evolve the ways we do things as we enter an exciting phase at AMRA. Come and look at what we do with a critical eye, and then lead the design, build, and implementation of better ways of doing them. All of this with the aim of continuously evolving our business to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of the music industry.
WHAT DOES A SENIOR TECHNICAL ANALYST AT AMRA DO?
- Business analysis across key operational functions
- Identifying, establishing and implementing improvements (both technical, and operational) to our services and processes
- Programme/Project management of a variety of improvement initiatives
- Creating dashboards and reports from large amounts of data to drive internal decision making and provide insight to our members
- Providing support to critical business processes when required – specifically on our tech processes
- Creating appropriate communications messaging to senior stakeholders
- Providing innovative and conceptual recommendations to support operational, tech, and business leadership
- Participating in a wide range of complex projects across other business areas e.g. Finance, Technology, Product Management, Ops
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you if you feel you have the skillset to be successful in the role. We’re really just looking for someone super smart and passionate – below is an indication of the sort of things we will look for to demonstrate that.
- Clear experience in delivering business change initiatives of various scale and impact working in a fast paced, rigorous, analytical environment
- You’ve project or program managed through from inception to delivery (ideally within a technology led organization)
- You have strong Excel skills (good with formulas, VBA preferred) as well as basic SQL/Tableau/Programming skills
- You are an excellent communicator with an ability to present complex problems in a straightforward manner
- You think strategically, can interpret problems, and have an ability to influence, persuade whilst showing empathy and transparency
WHY CHOOSE US?
AMRA is entirely unique. We are a global music collection society using cutting-edge technology to maximize value for songwriters and publishing companies, optimizing revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to our clients. If you are looking to build a career in a music and tech-focused company working “behind the scenes” ensuring our clients get paid for their songs – then this is the role for you!
WHAT ARE THE AMRA BENEFITS?
- 25 days annual leave per annum in addition to bank and public holidays
- 20 days sick leave for any period of 12 months
- Life assurance equal to 4 times base salary
- Income protection that covers up to 75% of base salary up to the age of 65
- Corporate rates available at Nuffield Health and Fitness First where AMRA will subsidise £45 gross per month towards your corporate gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme deducted from net pay over a 12-month period
- As part of your ongoing learning and development, you will have access to a range of tools and courses appropriate to your role and career goals
- Full eye test provided at a range of opticians through a voucher scheme
- Wellbeing Hub and Employee Assistance Programme
- We have regular staff socials, including seasonal social events and parties
- Depending on your team, some flexible working schedules will be offered once back to the office
- AMRA has a salary exchange pension scheme with Aviva that provides the benefit of a company matched pension contribution up to 5% (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical insurance through AVIVA
- Travel insurance for any business travel with the option to extend to family cover for personal holiday travel insurance (subject to eligibility)
- Cycle to work scheme in partnership with CycleScheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of offer.
AMRA is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.