AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An experienced Social Media Manager with a deep understanding of the social media landscape. You should have knowledge and experience of managing all social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok & YouTube – from an Organic perspective. Experience of paid social media is highly desirable, specifically Facebook & YouTube
This role sits within the Content & Digital Marketing function, managing all social channels Audio Network are on. Reporting directly into the Senior Manager of Content & Digital Marketing, the role is a mixture of strategy, production and briefing. Scheduling, posting and reporting on all channels on a weekly and monthly basis, we’re looking for someone who really “speaks the language” of social media and is just as good at composing quick one-liners for Twitter as they are at briefing in more tailored and involved content for Instagram.
- Experience managing all major social media channels
- Experience of Business Manager and YouTube advertising
- Experience using scheduling, reporting and social listening tools such as Hootsuite, Publer, Later etc.
- Experience managing both your own and the social media channels’ schedules
- Strategic as well as creative thinker – not afraid to offer new ideas and take calculated risks on new content
- Trend spotter – both within the industry as a whole (what’s new to the algorithm, what memes are every where) and within our own data (what types of posts are getting the most engagement, what content isn’t working)
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.