AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Studio Manager independently runs our busy multi-disciplinary creative studio – playing an important and valued role within a vibrant, fast-paced environment. Reporting into the Creative Services Manager, this role supports operational, administrative and production tasks to ensure the smooth running of the studio and delivery of only the highest quality work on a day to day basis. We receive around 150 briefs per month and release a related 450 individuals assets and due to the scale and pace of this – we’re looking for someone with the right mix of skills and experience to get going quickly!
We work to a ‘right first time’ mantra and this role is guardian of the production schedule that ensures everything is in place and organised to facilitate this. You will be working closely with the central team in London, but liaising regularly with our teams in 17 global locations to traffic studio work. It’s key that the Studio Manager is organized, passionate about what they do and their enthusiasm shines through in their work. This role is client facing and the Studio Manager is expected to have first class communication skills.
- Supports the day-to-day running of all active briefs in the studio including maintenance of the studio schedule and production meeting trackers, scheduling briefs, and QC and release of final image assets
- Owns scheduling, reviewing, and tracking of monthly music marketing album briefs and related music release email briefs
- Works with senior production staff to support incoming photography process that includes maintaining tracker, image treatments, and release of Photography into databases and print books
- Responsible for the maintenance of all files on the server, filing structure, and file naming across creative servers and global asset bank
- Collates and prepares files for final delivery
- Prep and chair weekly production meetings and weekly production reports
- Supports new freelance starter process by ensuring a smooth onboarding through computer setup, desk allocation and training manual
- Maintains supplier database, supports supplier outreach for new production briefs, and coordinates new supplier meetings externally or internally
- Works with manager on consistently improving the studio and working environment, supporting day-to-day studio IT help requests and equipment management
- Raises monthly POs and supports invoice processing
- Passion for creative production with +3 years experience in Traffic Management/Project Management/Studio Management at a creative agency or in-house environment across digital and print
- Daily and long-term project planning and resourcing, highly organized and able to multitask across varied projects to meet tight deadlines and deliver on budget
- A flexible nature and ability to adapt on the fly and learn quickly
- Effective communicator at all levels with a calm, diplomatic and friendly approach
- Influential leadership style that motivates and engages others in a positive and enthusiastic way
- A strong creative eye with attention to detail is essential
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude when dealing with challenges is vital
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership and accountability for projects
- A proactive self-starter able to manage one’s own priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Languages: First-class English language skills in order to QC and release primarily UK English design assets
YOUR SPECIAL SKILLS
- PC and MAC literate
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe Creative Suite programs (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Bridge). Design background is a plus
- General technical trouble shooting, preflight, and large format
- Experience using web and app-based project management tools preferred
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Health
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.