Location : Camden / hybrid currently available
Closing date: 3rd May 2022
Applications to: email@example.com
Leading independent record label and publishing company Cooking Vinyl is seeking a self-motivated Sync and Licensing Coordinator to join our team and play a key role in our continued global growth as we pitch, negotiate and license commercial and bespoke repertoire worldwide across all media for Cooking Vinyl Recordings, Cooking Vinyl Publishing and an eclectic range of third party catalogues.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent administration and communication skills, a passion for music and a positive can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating assets & ensuring accurate metadata
- Maintaining databases & compiling reports
- Sync and compilation clearances
- Liaising with artists, managers, clients and partners alongside internal departments
- Assisting with creative briefs, pitches, playlists and mailouts
- Attending gigs, networking events and conferences where relevant
Key skills & experience:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of copyright and the licensing landscape
- Experience at a label, publishers or music licensing company with both creative and clearance experience desirable
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, medical condition, religion or any other status protected by law.