Leading independent record label and publishing company Cooking Vinyl is seeking a Sync and Licensing Coordinator to join our team in West London and play a key role in continued global growth.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent administration skills, a passion for music and a positive can-do attitude.
- Coordinating assets & ensuring accurate metadata
- Maintaining databases & compiling reports
- Sync and compilation clearances
- Liaising with artists, managers, clients and partners alongside internal departments
- Assisting with creative briefs, pitches and mailouts
- Attending gigs, networking events and conferences where relevant
Key skills & experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of copyright and the licensing landscape
- Experience at a label, publishers or music licensing company with both creative and clearance experience desirable
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 1st Oct
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org