BMG is introducing the Future Talent Programme – a new and exciting Apprenticeship programme with one aim in mind, to develop the future talent of the music industry.
Your mission with BMG will be to contribute to the smooth running of the UK Sync team by to provide administrative support on all day to day duties.
You’ll be with BMG on a 15 Month placement, starting on the 25th January 2020 where you will not only be gaining invaluable first-hand experience in Sync but you will also be gaining a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification.
- Update and log quotes and creative pitches.
- Oversee the booking of Sync meeting room.
- Manage the client gig invites.
- Maintain management and client contacts database.
- Manage the License/Invoice administration and data integrity.
- Assisting the marketing team in their activities.
- Develop effective internal working relationships with UK teams and international sync colleagues
- Provide general assistance to SVP Sync UK.
You don’t need to have any prior experience or qualifications to apply for this role, but you will need to have the following behavioural skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Passion for music and culture with interest in Sync.
Are you interested? Click Here to apply.
Applications close on Monday 30th September 2020, all applications will be reviewed thereafter.
The assessment days will be held online on the 18th & 19th November 2020 and the start date for this role is Monday 25th January 2021. Please do not apply if you are not available on these dates.
Please only apply for one position in this programme and do so by following the above link.
Please contact DiVA if you have any questions around the apprenticeship and your application. Any e-mails or applications sent to BMG will be discarded.
Want to apply but live outside of London? The Future Talent Programme is all about creating opportunities in the music business. If you are relocating to the City in order to complete your apprenticeship and require support to do so, please reach out and we can discuss ways we can help.