Cherry Red Records are looking for a Sync Assistant to join their team.
Applicants must have a keen interest in the world of synchronisation and in music’s rich and varied past.
Ideally, the candidate would also have some previous experience in the sync industry – or, if not, can display relatable skills from experience in the other areas of the music industry.
They should be self-motivated, well-organised, comfortable with a spreadsheet, good at networking and keen to attend social sync events outside of normal office hours.
Duties Will Include:
- Responding to sync briefs
- Developing a pool of “sync-able” tracks, with relevant metadata, tags, etc.
- Establishing new sync contacts and developing existing relationships with music supervisors, sync agents
- Delivering new catalogue acquisitions to key sync contacts
- Helping to explore new sync opportunities, e.g. gaming, pre-cleared sync catalogue deals etc
Applicants should please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 29th.