BAM Music is an independent, new generation, tech-driven boutique music library run by a team of music lovers & digital entrepreneurs whose goal is to provide exceptional music solutions for all creative visual storytellers. We have a global presence out of Paris, Montreal, London and now the USA.
This is where you come in — we are looking for a resourceful, innovative and creative rock star in the Los Angeles area to help build BAM’s presence in the US sync market by securing usages and licensing content.
- Actively pitch and market the BAM and partner catalogs to one or more of these creative
communities – Advertising, Brands, Film, TV, Digital and Gaming
- Identify, develop and nurture meaningful relationships and business with existing and
- Develop curated playlists for marketing, pitching and specific client recommendations
- Focus on providing efficient, innovative and creative music solutions to meet client needs
- Provide quotes, negotiate rates, get approvals and confirm licenses for client deals
- Generate monthly reporting including goals/projections, confirmed uses, outstanding
payments and general sync highlights
- Promote the BAM brand and nurture relationships through participating in sync and
music industry events
- Outgoing, people person with a genuine desire to connect and help others
- An entrepreneurial personality with the ability to take ownership and initiative in a flexible
and innovative working environment
- An active member of the US sync community with at least 3-5 years of experience
marketing and pitching music within music label, publisher, film, TV, editorial, agency
and/or branded content fields
- Hands-on experience with customer service, music searching and data strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music & licensing especially for the
- Up to date with industry, production and technology trends as it relates to music and
This is an independent contractor role based in the Los Angeles area with the ability to travel to meet with clients in key markets. Responsibilities may change from this description and adjust as needed based on the needs of the company.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to USAJobs@bam.mu.