From poor data management to a lack of standardization and system interoperability, the music industry is plagued by data issues.
This panel, recorded at Synchtank’s recent Data, Rights & Royalties Summit, discusses the barriers to better data hygiene as well as effective solutions and new initiatives.
- Niels Rump – DDEX Secretariat
- Debbie Rose – President, Kokopelli Creative Music Publishing
- Richard Thompson – CIO, The MLC
- Jarrett Hines – Founder, Music Tech Works
- Moderator: Vickie Nauman – Founder and CEO, CrossBorderWorks
For more details head to synchtank.com/summit