Audius is the fastest-growing music streaming platform on earth, as well as the world’s largest decentralized consumer application. On Audius, over six million people engage with exclusive new music from their favorite artists each month. The Artist Acquisition Representative (Europe) will identify, onboard, and market verified artists from Europe with a focus on dance music specifically. This role will be the primary talent touchpoint for Audius in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Germany, and everywhere else on the continent.
The Artist Acquisition Representative (Europe) will:
- Strategically target and onboard global artists based on their market positioning and the unique value propositions and goals of the Audius network
- Proactively educate and onboard smaller European artists and their teams by espousing the unique benefits of the Audius network
- Listen to talent and their representatives in order to distill feedback and articulate it to the Audius product team
- Coordinate with the Artist Success team to ensure artists are promoted on the platform
You should apply if:
- You’re a solutions-oriented former manager or A&R from the UK who wants to change the music industry, self-identifies as a chronic optimist and is always looking for new ways to help artists
- You’re articulate, passionate, organized and fun and you love engaging with your HUGE rolodex of European musicians
- You love technology and even own some crypto or NFTs
- You’re independently motivated but love working in a small team of diverse people who share squad goals
- You’re able to regularly attend meetings within the PST time zone
The position is a 10hr/week contract commitment to start with potential to grow. Anywhere within European time zones is possible but London, Berlin, Amsterdam, or Paris-based is preferred.