The Music Royalty Company provides financial and administrative services to record labels, distributors, publishers and recording artists.
We are looking for a hungry and dedicated royalty assistants looking to gain experience and insight at a fast growing company with great opportunities for career development.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a portfolio of clients. The role will focus on processing financial, contractual and label copy data on our internal systems, working as a team to help deliver timely and accurate royalty reporting on a monthly, quarterly or six monthly basis.
- Providing support on royalty processing tasks
- Assisting staff with any day to day queries
- Client Management / Queries
- Catalogue mapping
- Uploading catalogue and contractual information
- Uploading financial transactions
- Assisting with new client set up
- Creating custom reports
- Reconciling Royalty Runs
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Minimum – 3 years royalty experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other Office software
- Managerial experience or attributes
- Ability to learn new systems and adapt to new ways of working
- Hardworking and positive can do attitude
- Methodical, analytical, organised and a high level of attention to detail